ROK CUP USA is proud to present the second annual ‘Epcot Challenge’ race that will see young drivers from all over the world invited to participate. The purpose of this race is to create a welcome family ambiance at one of the most popular summer destinations in the world for all the young drivers. Families will not only will experience a great race weekend, but will also have the opportunity to enjoy for a day, one of the famous Disney World theme parks – Epcot – plus a complimentary brunch, only for ROK CUP USA series participants, at a world renowned restaurant as part of the experience.
ROK CUP USA welcomes all fellow Rokkers to this journey, where they will not only enjoy and grow as drivers, but champions will also secure a spot for the 2016 ROK International Final in Italy.
As another incentive, ROK CUP USA is offering a new full package rental program to all drivers for the second annual ‘Epcot Challenge’ race. This package program is to help drivers from all over the world and the state to have a complete, smooth experience.
SHIFTER JUNIOR ROK
The package includes:
- – Rental of a complete NEW OTK assembled kart
- – Rental of a brand new engine
- – Rental of kart stand
- – Registration for the race
- – 4 new tires mounted on kart
- – Pit pass for race, for one driver and one mechanic, for Saturday and Sunday
- – Transportation + lunch at Les Chefs de France inside Epcot Center and a pass for driver plus two companions to EPCOT CENTER
- – Space under a tent
- – One table
- – Two chairs
- – One set of rain rims
- – Seat will not be installed
The package does not include:
- – Practice tires
- – Fuel
- – Track practice fees
- – Tools
- – Data system
- – Race tires (Six front tires for Micro/Mini – three front and three rear Junior – four front and four rear Shifter)
Karts will be available on TUESDAY, JULY 12 AT 10:00 AM.
Karts will be inspected at the termination of the event and all damages will be charged.
To register and take advantage of this great promotion click here.
Must register by: TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2016
For more information please contact:
For more information please contact ROK Cup USA at 407.476.5635 or via e-mail to Sales@ROKCupUSA.com.