As partners continue to support the growing RMC Winter Trophy, series officials have confirmed additional prizes alongside the already confirmed Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals tickets that will be awarded to class champions. Stepping up to the plate to support the program is longtime industry media member RTD Media offering free video services, a free website, and for all entries before the end of 2023, $25.00 in RTD Bucks to be used on any of RTD Media’s long list of services.
Register Now at www.Rotax-EMS.com/USA
“The Rotax program is something that I was a part of a long time ago when I was a Team Owner, and I am happy to be able to help again,” explained RTD Media’s Mike Maurini. “Not only are we supporting RTX Karting with event promotion, but we want to support the Rotax racers as well and help grow the Rotax product and perception in the North American karting market.”
As an official partner of the RMC Winter Trophy, RTD Media will add the following items to the prize fund:
- Every competitor registered before January 1st will have the opportunity to win a free RTD Media Social Media package from RTD Media.
- The package includes a series preview media release, one social media graphic per weekend, two reels per weekend, and a post-series media release.
**One package awarded via random draw with the winner being announced on January 5th, 2024
- Every competitor registered before Midnight on Sunday, January 21st will receive $25.00 in RTD Bucks to be used on any of RTD Media’s services. These vouchers can be used for media releases, graphic design services, website design, social media graphics, video and reel production, and more.
**If using RTD Bucks for Media Releases or Social Media graphics, it must be to promote a team or driver attending the RMC Winter Trophy
- Also, up for grabs is an additional $250.00 cash dubbed the ‘Ironman Award’ from RTD Media for any driver that can sweep the series and earn all four class victories. Stand on the top of the podium four times and win cash!
Along with RTD Media’s addition to the prize fund that will see six of the seven class champions earn a ticket to the 2024 RMC Grand Finals. The highest point total driver in Micro MAX, Mini MAX, Junior MAX, Senior MAX, and MAX DD2 will all earn the opportunity to race for their country in the 2024 edition of the RMC Grand Finals, while the Master MAX champion will earn a ticket to enter MAX DD2 Masters overseas. With MAX DD2 Masters also on the Winter Trophy Schedule, a ticket to the Grand Finals is yet to be determined.
RTX Karting’s Julieta Fernandez added, “We would like to thank Mike Maurini and his staff at RTD Media for the support as we look to make the 2024 edition of the Winter Trophy the biggest and best Rotax program in North America.”
RTD Media will be on site for the complete Winter Trophy Series and will be offering media services for all teams and competitors. Contact Info@RTD-Media.com for more details.
Stay tuned for more partner announcements coming soon.
For additional information on the RMC Winter Trophy, please contact RTX Karting’s Julieta Fernandez.
- RTX Karting –Julieta Fernandez | email@example.com | 1-305-744-6097
Photo Credit: RTX Karting