With the final event weekend on the World Karting Association (WKA) Manufacturers Cup and WKA America calendar set for the October 23-25 weekend at Whiteland Raceway Park, registration is now open. Offering both national level, and local option classes, WKA is providing ample opportunity for the Midwest karting community to come out enjoy the final event of the season.
“We have a fun, yet competitive event weekend planned for WKA teams and competitors,” explained Kevin Williams. “Racers will be able to compete in both National and Local Option classes to increase track time, and we have waived all membership fees for this event opening any racer in the country to come and compete for only the cost of registration. We want to cater to our National Championship points class to crown our national champions, plus as we promised in the beginning of the year, create champions under WKA America.”
- Register Now – HERE
- National Class Registration Cost Including Friday Practice – $300.00 per class
- Whiteland Local Option Registration – $50.00 per class
- Pro Money Races – $75.00 per class with $25.00 per entry going into the class winner’s purse
- Bridgestone Tires must be NEW to start official qualifying for National Classes. Only one set of tires can be utilized over the two days of competition – YPC for all classes except X30 Jr – YNB
- Bridgestone Tires for Local Option Classes and can be new or used – Bridgestone YPC
- All WKA Membership Fees have been waved for both National and Local Option Classes
- National Class registration includes practice
- Local Option classes have an option Friday practice for only $25.00
Williams added, “Different from previous events, all parking and paddock requests will be handled by the friendly staff at Whiteland Raceway Park. Please contact the facility directly to book your space today. Additionally, any competitor is welcome to compete in both Local Option and National classes.”
WKA National Points Championship Classes
100cc Junior/100cc Senior
Whiteland Local Option Classes
Micro Swift/Mini ROK
Briggs 206 Sportsman/Briggs Junior
For more information on the World Karting Association Manufacturers Cup, please contact WKA at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.worldkarting.com.
About World Karting Association: The World Karting Association has been a non-profit, Membership Organization since 1971, and has provided venues for members to enjoy all aspects of Karting in the USA, from its office in Concord, NC, including the famous Daytona Kartweek and annual Charlotte Motor Speedway Karting Challenge. Providing Regulations, Instruction and Certifications, Racing Series, Insurance, and Venues for fair and safe Karting on all levels, WKA has a place for everyone in Karting. For more information, contact WKA at email@example.com or www.worldkarting.com.